Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Inside Out: Lauren Dane

Title: Inside Out
Author: Lauren Dane
Publish Date: November 2010
Type: Erotic
Rating: 5/5

Synopsis from Barnes and Noble
In the wake of an attack that left her nearly dead, Ella Tipton has spent each day putting her life back together. She doesn't have any room for romance, but that doesn't mean she has to stop admiring the scenery.
Sexy security professional Andrew Copeland is no stranger to women, but he knows Ella is something different. Determined to get her to let him in, Andy does the one thing he can think of to get close: he offers her hands-on training in self-defense-and before long, all that skin on skin contact with have them both turning inside out.


My Thoughts
My thoughts? What can I say? I freaking loved this book. Gah... the sexual tension for the first 150 pages had me hot and bothered! And let me tell you it is so not cool to be hot and bothered on the bus on the way to work. Andy, Andrew, Cope, whatever the hell you want to call him is so freaking hot HOT HOT I could pretty much melt. I can't wait till the next one comes out, Adrian's story is book number 4 and it's pretty much guaranteed that the book will be awesome. READ THIS BOOK! Well, read the first two also. But read this one! Pin It

0 comments: